Sorry for the extended time since I last posted (if anyone cares). As mentioned in a recent post, things have been busy, and I haven't had time to think through anything I wanted to put here. I have a few ideas I'd really like to do, but time so far is lacking.
Also, I've been fighting with Picasa (a fairly cool photo management program). It has a nice button on it that claims it will upload a picture directly to Blogger, but every time I try to use it it claims I don't have an internet connection. I find this claim hard to believe, as I do have DSL, and the web browsers and various other programs that make use of the internet have no concerns about me not having a connection. I haven't had the time to sit down with Picasa and have a proper chat and find out what I have to do to convince it I am connected to the internet. If I can ever work it out, I'll get some pictures up. Or I'll find the time to figure out how to do it the "hard" way.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment